Please register the film online at (link).
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is free but only students of Schools, Colleges and Universities are eligible to participate.
- Participant age must be within 12 to 22 years.
- Films must be shot in a mobile phone.
- Films can be edited on the telephone or otherwise.
- Unedited Films are also accepted.
- Each film must be no longer than 1 minute, or 60 seconds. Opening and/or closing credits are not required, but (if added) may be up to an additional 10 seconds in total.
- Films may be in any language or have no dialogue at all.
- Sound may be recorded using external recording devices but no visual effects during post-production.
- The Film produced by the entrant must be an individual creation. It must have been directed by the entrant him/ herself.
- Each film may only be submitted once. Entrants may submit multiple entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.
- The Entrant is asked to follow the following guidance when making the video:
- Codec: Festival authority accepts most major video codecs, but for best results we recommend using H.264.
- Resolution: Common resolutions for standard definition (SD) video include 640 × 480 pixel (4:3 aspect ratio) and 640 × 360 pixel (16:9 aspect ratio). High Definition (HD) video is usually formatted at 720p (1280 × 720 pixel) or 1080p (1920 × 1080 pixel).
- Audio: The AAC codec, Stereo at 320 kbps and 48 kHz (maximum), is recommended.
- Please submit your recommendation letter from Head of the Institution in image/PDF format. (N.B. Sample copy is attached in the submission form)