Exposition of Young Film Talents will be a project development workshop. Fresh Project ideas will be called for submission and 15 project will be selected for workshop. Experts will guide them to develop the project ideas. After finishing the workshop they will pitch them and best project will be funded by the Liberation War Museum.
Besides project participants, observers can be a part of this workshop. To be an observer, please send your CV through e-mail given below. Maximum 10 observers will be selected.
Requirements for Submission:
- Participant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Age limit 35 Years.
- Probable Title of the Film
- Idea/ Synopsis. (Maximum 400 Words)
- Director(s) Profile
- Probable Budget.
- Visual Material or Photograph. (Optional)
- Participant: 2,000.00 BDT (Each).
- Observer: 1,000.00 BDT (Each).
All information must be in a word file (.doc) and submit it to email@example.com